Is this your year?
Here is the story...
Year after year you work to be a better version of you. You reset your headspace so you "will like your job". You adjust your budget so you make more money and save more money. You promise yourself this year you are going to be skinner, more tone, and finally fit into "those" jeans. You plan to reignite your love life so it satisfies your desires. And you are going to be the "A+" mom, aunt, sister,
All your efforts go towards making this BIG shift to be the better version of you. And then you end up with the same outcome...
You are exhausted & unfilled.
The truth is your desires are valid, but your approach is old news. Where you are focused is keeping you from accomplishing your desires.
What's the answer?
Focus on YOU.
This is not a course to help you lose weight, love your job again, to learn how to make more money, to.... but in a round about way, all of these areas are going to be impacted. Gone are the days when you are focused the limitless approach. It's your time to learn how to tap the
Welcome to the You First, Then The Rest Experience. I am Lyn Tally, your facilitator, and delighted to inspire you to show-up in a new way to finally satisfy your desires.
There are two answers to this question. First, the idea you can't. Simple as that one thought running through your mind. Second, you are always focused on an outcome or wanting to change an external condition.
You are joining this experience because you realize you can't keep making
Adult like a boss.
When you know this super simple technique, immediately you feel a sense of worth that’s been missing for a long time.
You’ll also develop a greater desire to support and nurture yourself.
What you have to look forward to when owning this ONE simple TRUTH:
- Play becomes first nature... and everything is more fun when you can play. You get to discover what you love to do and do it...over and over and over again..
- You figure out "Your Essentials". With this list you’ll always prioritize putting yourself first.
- You find value in investing in yourself. Not the shoe store, but in classes, courses, and experiences that enhance your relationship to self.
- Life between the sheets becomes even more fun and juicy. Need I say more.
- Daily rituals to help you align are your norm rather than the hustling you hate.
- Everything that has nagged or snagged you in the past gets put into its place. You learn that you are in control and live by this standard.
Come along for the journey to reignite your life that is playful, joyful, and you tapping your super bad ass self-getting everything accomplished after you take care of yourself.