READY FOR AN UNWIND MINI-RETREAT?
Let's do this right from the beginning and keep it super simple.
Do you need a mini-retreat from your stress?
Do you want a path to peace of mind?
If you said YES...
WELCOME TO THE UNWIND® RETREAT.
Learn from mindset coach and energy therapist, Lyn Tally, the most effective strategy to unwind from your typical stress response & re-engage with clarity, ease, and peace of mind.
If you want to end your mantras...
"I don't have enough time in my day"
"I wish I could slow down, but there is no way because I won't get everything done"
"If I just quit my job, it would all be easier"...
... the UNWIND Live retreat is for you!
Joining the retreat, you are choosing to join a movement of life-long learners shifting their mindset around stress using a simple method combining mindfulness and deep-relaxation techniques. Interested? Let me tell you more.
The UNWIND® method teaches you how to apply techniques immediately in your real life!
During the course, you’ll resolve your uncertain questions…
Where do I even begin with my stress? It feels overwhelming.
My life is too busy -- do you really think I can find peace of mind? (Absolutely)
- How can I find ease in the life I am living now? (I promise you can)
- What exactly do I need to do to ease my mind?
- Meditation does not work for me.
- … and much more.
PLUS through the combination of mindfulness and deep relaxation, your UNWIND Retreat will teach you how to:
Capture control over stress by knowing the difference between good vs. bad stress.
- Understand how to use mindfulness to catch bad stress and quickly shift to ease.
- Reconnect to the focused single-task method of productivity rather than the exhausting multi-tasking mindset.
- Identity the five common areas of life where stress dwells and learn how to shift it for one’s happiness and well-being.
- Discover the five elements where one is personally impacted by stress and create an individual plan to increase its positive effects.
- Learn how to effectively utilize the method of UNWIND throughout a 24-hour day cycle and enhance one’s overall health, decrease unnecessary fatigue, and feel vibrant.